The continuous training of our Postdoctoral fellows is key to advancing Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Missouri’s research focus. Postdoctoral training is a time when new scientists ripen their skills and methods before striking out on their own as independent researchers. The intense one-on-one collaboration between our faculty members and their post-docs is an unparalleled experience and opportunity. Post-docs participate in weekly seminars, and engage in daily discussions and laboratory training. The MMI postdocs are invited to attend the Office of Research and Graduate Studies variety of training opportunities provided via grant writing and development, presentation skills, seminar preparation and conferences.
Questions about postdoctoral careers in the Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Missouri may be directed to:
M616 Medical Sciences Building
Columbia, MO 65212
Assistant Research Professor
University of Missouri Employment
- Research Scientist in Immunology (ID #17502)
- Research Scientist (ID #17166)
- Research Scientist (ID #17168)
- No positions available at this time.
- Contact individual faculty for potential opportunities in their labs. Also visit the MU Undergraduate Research Office for more information.